My name is Anya Sherriuble, and I am a multidisciplinary, award‑winning designer, CSSDA Judge, contemporary artist, front-end developer, and many other things.
I have 9 years of design experience, with 7 years spent working in agencies. I specialize in creating visually stunning websites and mobile apps that drive business growth.
I have a passion for animation, 3D, illustrations, branding and typography. My background in front-end development enhances my design skills by providing practical knowledge of feasibility and limitations.
I always pay great attention to detail, never break deadlines, never stop learning and do my job with love and diligence.
The Great Lake
Since Oct 2019
- Leading a team of four in-house designers, providing regular feedback, mentorship, and support.
- Working on UX/UI for agency clients' projects of varying complexity, ranging from simple landing pages to complex platforms, that include scheduling, booking and other features that require extensive analysis and research.
- Creating clean, well-thought-out design systems for every project I work on, ensuring consistency and scalability. Developing comprehensive documentation when necessary, using tools such as Zeroheight.
- Creating wireframes, interactive prototypes in Figma, before diving in the high-fidelity design of the whole app / website.
- Working on branding and design of internal agency’s projects.
- Collaborating with designers and developers from other agencies on shared projects.
- Participating in sprint planning, backlog refinement, demo / retro recurring meetings.
- Organizing and leading educational lectures for in-house designers and developers to help them improve their efficiency when working on specific tasks.
Napoleon IT, Russia
Feb 2017 - Jun 2019
Senior Designer, Frontend Developer
- Created websites from initial sketch to final production, handling both design and development to ensure a cohesive and effective end product.
- Designed mobile apps for big retail and real estate clients.
- Was responsible for a monthly issue of electronic financial magazine RBC for iPad.
- Created branding identities for educational courses (Napoleon IT School): targeted advertising, social media post templates, posters, landing page, certificates, stickers, presentations etc.
Various Jobs, Russia
Jul 2014 - Feb 2017
Designer, Frontend Developer
During this time, I began my design career and gained real experience working on real projects. I learned through trial and error, constantly improving my skills and knowledge. Starting with website design, I then learned how to implement my designs in code and became a front-end developer. I also worked on branding for a variety of clients, exploring multiple aspects of the design field.
- Websites UX & UI
- Mobile apps UX & UI
- Design systems / Guidelines
- Animation / Motion graphics
- Presentations / Pitch decks
- iOS, Android guidelines
- 3D Modeling
- HTML / CSS / JS
- Preprocessors (PUG, SASS)
- Responsive layout
- Well structured code
- CSS animations / transitions
- React / Next.js (a little bit)
- High speed of work
- Attention to detail
- Self motivation
- Openness to feedback
- Collaborative mindset